Spurk HVAC is looking for the right candidate to fill a Commercial HVAC Installer position. Your main role as Commercial HVAC Installer is to diagnose, repair & provide preventative maintenance on a wide range of residential and light commercial equipment without supervision. Additional responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting techniques
- Communicate with building owners, homeowners and general contractors; referring questions or problems to manager.
- Present repair and replacement options to customers.
- Use air balancing principles, techniques & diagnostics.
- Calculate equipment efficiency.
- Ensure HVAC compliance with applicable building codes.
- Layout & install low voltage wiring.
- Operate tools, lifts and other hardware in a safe manner.
Job Requirements Include:
- Advanced customer service skills and ability to clearly communicate ideas and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Low Voltage License
- Nate Core Certification
- Willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License