Spurk HVAC is looking for the right candidate to fill an HVAC Service Technician position. Your main role as HVAC Service Technician includes installation and repair of commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. Scheduled maintenance on heating and air conditioning equipment for our customers. Diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree or Certification in HVAC/Refrigeration.
- 5+ years of commercial heating and air conditioning experience.
- Experience working on Mitsubishi, American Standard, Aprilaire equipment as well as other name brands of HVAC equipment
- Universal Refrigeration Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License