Spurk HVAC is looking for a residential HVAC Installer. Your role will be to provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose, repair & provide preventative maintenance on a wide range of residential and light commercial equipment without supervision.
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting techniques
- Communicate with building owners, homeowners and general contractors; referring questions or problems to manager.
- Present repair and replacement options to customers.
- Use air balancing principles, techniques & diagnostics with velometer or hood.
- Calculate equipment efficiency.
- Ensure HVAC compliance with applicable building codes.
- Layout & install low voltage wiring.
- Operate tools, lifts and other hardware in a safe manner.
- Advanced customer service skills and ability to clearly communicate ideas and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Low Voltage License
- Nate Core Certification
- Willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License